Sunday, November 9, 2008

Free Calendar & Fun Mail


I don't know about you guys, but I like calendars! We need at least 2 for our house - one upstairs where I write stuff I need to remember & one downstairs where we write anything our roommates need to know as well as household things, such as when the dog needs his medicine or when the Brita filter needs to be changed.

So I was quite excited to sign up for this free calendar from Oriental Trading Company!

Also, get some free Kotex products!

I also got a few fun things in the mail this week. Monday, I received my free book, the Frugal Duchess of South Beach, that I won in Tight Fisted Miser's giveaway. I also received a free sample of Degree deodorant, my Victoria Secret deal, and a coupon book from "Dinner Made Easy". Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment