Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Donations to a Battered Women's Shelter

This week has been crazy, full of writing deadline and a cranky 15-month-old who may be getting some teeth. So I'm totally behind on blogging and reading my blog roll.

But I wanted to share with you a picture and a list of all the stuff I donated to a women's shelter yesterday.



2 Children's Dimetapp
1 Children's Advil
2 Citreshine hair care products
1 charles Worthington Dream hair conditioer
2 L'oreal Pro-Calcium lotions
1 L'oreal Revitalift cream
1 St. Ives Body Wash
2 blood sugar monitors
3 boxes Benefiber drink mix
1 Chloraseptic max spray
2 bottles Excedrin
2 Orajel cold sore brushes
1 box Sucrets herbal
1 bag CVS cough drops
1 box Alka-Seltzer Cold Plus
1 box Zucol cold care
1 box Comtrex Cold & Cough
1 bottle Simply Saline Mist
1 bottle Theraflu Warming Relief

Everything above, I got for free, and some things I was paid to take, with one exception: the CVS cough drops. We had those here, so I decided we didn't need them.

It felt great to be able to share my free finds with those who really need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment