Saturday, November 1, 2008

Some Deals to Highlight

There are a few deals I thought I'd alert you to.

Go over to the My Shopping Addiction blog and find out how to get 2 bras and a pair of undies from victoriassecret.com for $15.99 including shipping. That's a great deal!

Sign up for a coupon booklet worth $27 in savings on products like Cascade, Febreeze, Dawn and Swiffer.

There are a few deals at the drug stores this week. Click to get the scoops if you're not subscribed to these blogs: Rite Aid, CVS, & Walgreens.

Here's what I plan to pick up:
Rite Aid
10 SoyJoy Bars at 10/$5, GET $5 SCR::
$2/10 SoyJoy Bar coupon from recent inserts, exp. 12/31/08
Better than FREE after coupons and SCR


Several different blood glucose monitors
FREE after SCR or Manufacturer's Coupons

GUM Toothbrushes (value pack*, twin Pack) at $1.99, GET $1.99 SCR::
*excludes Summit or Travel value packs
FREE after SCR

Herbal Essense Products at 2 for $6
Use recent $3 off 2 coupon
Save bottles and get free haircut! Make sure you buy the specially marked bottles.

I may also take advantage of the Duracell battery sale because if you buy $20 worth, you get $10 off, and I have a $1.50 off coupon. There seems to be no shortage of things that need batteries in this house!

CVS
Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste: $3.49, get $3.49 ECBs (limit 1)
I'm going to try & use a $1 off coupon and see what happens

I may or may not get this (it's free after ECB's):
Nova Max Blood Glucose Monitoring System: $9.99, get $9.99 ECBs (limit 1)


Walgreens
(I've got to use my $8 in Register Rewards this week)
Schick Quattro Disposable Razor on sale $5.99 each
Use $3/1 Walgreens coupon on November ESR catalog
Use recent BOGO coupon, this should be free

2 Sunday papers - one of each

I'll see what else is on sale and buy milk & eggs if I have money left.


Not much to report on the grocery front, but if you have a Whole Foods nearby, cans of pumpkin are 99 cents each and whole chickens are 99 cents a pound. Pumpkin has not gone on sale around here in weeks! I've got a coupon for $1 off 2 cans of Libby's pumpkin, but it's not a good deal unless it goes on sale.

Also, Coupons.com has new coupons as of today! Click the blue banner on the right and print yourself out some coupons :)

3 comments:

  1. Great deals! I tried to order the VS bra/panty and it wouldn't let me do it. :-/
    I'll check out that H.A.shampoo though because I've been planning to cut my hair short again anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinking awesome! I just ordered my bras and panty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige, I had to go back several times and make sure I picked the correct undies - cotton, solid color (no pattern). You might want to try again.

    ReplyDelete