Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today's Purchases

I hit Walgreens and Rite Aid today. Small purchases, but worth noting.

Walgreens
$4.50: 2 newspapers
$6.67: 2 Herbal Essence Hair Products (one of which I exchanged since I bought the wrong one!)
$11.98: 2 Schick Quattro Disposable Razors

Coupons Used
-$6 off the razors from November EasySaver coupon book (it's a $3 coupon, and the register will automatically apply it twice)
-$5.99 from BOGO coupon for the razors from recent newspaper
-$3 off 2 Herbal Essence Hair Products from recent newspaper
-$8 in Register Rewards

$.16 out of pocket

Rite Aid
$5: 10 Soyjoy Bars (a good deal no matter what!)
$1.99: Twin pack of Gum Toothbrushes

Coupons Used
-$2 off 10 Soy Joy bars

$5.09 out of pocket
Will get $6.99 in rebates, so this is a money maker!

Meal planning is going well in my other blog
. I'm sharing some recipes over there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment