Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Cost for my $500 Gift Card

Someone asked how much money I had to spend in order to get my $500 gift card to Sears. Good question! So today I set out to figure that out.

I have spent $70.71 so far (I still have to buy 2 DVD's from Columbia house, but I'll be getting 6 DVD's for about $40-$50 out of that), a good portion of which would have been avoidable if I had known some of the tips I laid out in my post. I had said I think I could have done it for under $50, and I was right!

I'm going to try another deal in the near future, and I'll let you guys know what I spend on that one.

1 comment:

  1. thanks Brenna! I'm sure Roy is happy about the Columbia House purchases. Zach is always bugging me to buy some for him! And even if you spent more than you had to, you still got a great deal. Happy New Fridge! :)

    ReplyDelete