Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My $500 IKEA Gift Card Was Approved!

I'm 6-8 weeks from a $500 IKEA gift card! I checked my status this afternoon and found this message:

You have been approved by the sponsor(s). Your redemption certificate was processed on Jun 9 2009 12:04PM. Your free gift will be mailed out within 6 to 8 weeks of the processing date.

-- Thank you.

Woo-hoo! That was fast :) To read my 1st update, click here. Also, if you want to do your own gift card deal, I suggest surfing over to MoneySavingMethods.com to read more about it.

3 comments:

  1. I intrigued..but also so super confused. if you have a day in aug. maybe you could teach me? I'll bring something green from a farmstand for your smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWesome way to go! I could do some real damage with $500 from IKEA... you should go when they are having one of their free breakfast weekends... You've also been tagged come on over and take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome BK, I've seen sites like that before but was always afraid of all the terms. I'm going to link your blog on mine as I'm discussing freebies.

    ReplyDelete