Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Shaw's Deals are Rolling!

I went to Shaw's yesterday & today, and the deal is working!

My first transaction, I didn't get any cats going through self checkout, and the customer service person said sometimes that happens at self checkout. Thankfully, they forced the cats for me. I heard later that the Old El Paso products are NOT producing a catalina, so I think that was the real issue.

Today, I went to a different store. I did the deal 2 more times, and it worked both times! I was careful to only buy things that were clearly marked with the big, red, "Get $15" tag. The $15 tags have the UPC on them, so you can double-check.

Here are the products I bought:
8.9 oz Cheerios
Progresso Beef Broth
Progresso Traditional Soups: Italian Wedding, Chicken Noodle, Chicken & Wild Rice
Scott's Mega Roll
PB Cookie Mix
BC Cake Mix: Yellow or Devil's Food
BC Frosting: Chocolate or Vanilla

In yesterday's transaction, I spent $14.67, and got $15 back for next visit. It would have been more of a profit but I bought my son a LaraBar :) Today, I spent $26.30 and got $30 back. 6 boxes of Cheerios, 2 cartons broth, 6 cans soup, 2 cake mixes, 2 tubs frosting, 2 cookie mixes, 5 rolls of paper towels. I didn't even use that many coupons!

Hope this information helps some of you :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job! And thanks for noting that you didn't even use that many coupons. I have a ton of coupons "collected" but not organized and haven't gone shopping yet, as I don't want to "waste" money buying something that I have a coupon for at home. Crazy, right? I think I will just make a go of it with what I can quickly go through and start there.

    ReplyDelete