Friday, December 5, 2008

Amazing Shaws Deals

I'm amazed at what I scored at Shaws tonight.

First of all, the deal is on shelf prices (meaning the price marked on the shelf), not sale prices.

Awesome.

I'll just show you my 1st transaction (I did 4) to give you a taste of what is waiting for you at Shaw's.

1 Cookie Mix (regularly $2.39)
2 Tubs of Frosting (regularly $2.19)
1 box of Bisquick (regularly $3.79)

Before scanning Shaw's card: $10.56
After scanning card: $6.96

Coupons used:
$2 off $10 from Shaw's circular
$.75 off cookie mix from coupons.com (it was doubled, though it says "do not double" on the coupon)
$1 off Bisquick from recent insert
$1 off 2 tubs of frosting from recent insert

Total after coupons & savings: $1.46

Pretty cool, huh?

It's too labor-intensive to outline all of what I did, but here's what I got for $9.52:
6 tubs of frosting (oops! I bought one Cream Cheese frosting that was $2.19, not $1.25)
7 Cookie Mixes
3 boxes of Bisquick
1 cake mix
1 supreme brownie mix

Normally the 3 boxes of Bisquick alone would cost more than $9.52.

I spent $12.52 altogether, but that includes 4 cans of the Goya coconut cream, using 2 75 cent coupons that were doubled :)

Altogether, including the Goya, I saved $42.17 :)

Print out all the Betty Crocker & Bisquick coupons at Coupons.com (see my sidebar), gather all your coupons from recent inserts, and head to the closest Shaws. Even if you don't eat a lot of this stuff (as we don't), you have an opportunity to seriously brighten someone's Christmas. All of this food will be going to a food pantry as part of what I mentioned here (more details when I'm done spending).

No comments:

Post a Comment