Thursday, December 4, 2008

This Week's Shaw's Deals

Starting tomorrow, Shaw's has some good deals! And I'm doing some scheming to make the most of them :) I was given a challenge to use $20 to bless someone this Christmas, and I've decided to put my couponing to work!

If you're into baking mixes, check out these transactions, taking advantage of a $2 off $10 of certain products (you will need to grab 2 store circulars):

Transaction #1
Bisquick: buy 1, use $1/1 coupon from insert
B.C. Cookie Mix: buy 4, use 2 $1/2 coupon from insert
B.C. Frosting: buy 2, use 1 $1/2 coupon from insert

Final OOP: $5.29 (using $2 off $10 coupon)


Transaction #2
Bisquick: buy 1, use 1 $1/1 coupon from insert
B.C. Cookie Mix: buy 2, use 2 $.75/1 printable coupon (see coupons in sidebar)
B.C. Frosting: buy 4, use 2 $1/2 coupon from insert

Final OOP: $4.29 (using $2 off $10 coupon)

Someone at Hot Coupon World said you might be able to do this deal using shelf prices rather than sales prices. This could be even sweeter! I'm hoping to go tomorrow, so I'll let you know if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment