Friday, December 19, 2008

Free Olay Regenerist at Walgreens

Through Saturday at Walgreens, Olay Regenerist cleansers or moisturizers are on sale buy-one-get-one-50%. Then, you can get a $15 gift card back from OLAY by mailing in this form.

I hit up Walgreens this morning, and grabbed 2 Olay Regenerist deep hydrating mousse cleansers for $9.99 each. I had trouble figuring out what was a cleanser, so I just picked one that was fairly obvious :) They both rang up as $9.99, but then $5 was taken off. I used the $5/2 coupon from the 12/14 newspaper insert, used my last $5 Register Reward from the Walgreens 4-day sale, and paid $5.23 (with tax) out of pocket, so after the gift card rebate, this is a moneymaker!

This would make a great stocking stuffer, but I think my son's a little young for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment