Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Getting Free Gift Cards

I used my $500 Sears card today to buy a 7 quart crockpot for $24.99! I'm so excited! It's at the store, waiting for me to get it. If you factor in how much I had to spend in order to get that $500 Sears card, I really only paid like $5!

Speaking of free gift cards, have you joined Swagbucks yet? I've got 271 Swagbucks myself, just waiting to be cashed in. That could get me a $20 gift card to Barnes & Noble, Starbucks, or Target. If you haven't heard about Swagbucks, you need to! Basically, you log in and use their search engine (which uses Google & Ask.com) and you win Swagbucks which are redeemable for gift cards and other stuff. This is the coolest of my "free" recommendations because you are simply being rewarded for something you do anyway! If you want to be referred, simply click on this link and I think I get some referral credit :) I tried 2 other search engine reward programs that I didn't like at all. Swagbucks is definitely the way to go, especially since there is no special toolbar you need to download.

I also use Mypoints and InboxDollars. I've got over 3000 MyPoints (also worth various $20 gift cards!). Both programs reward you for reading e-mails and then clicking on the links. The difference is that My Points pays in gift cards, whereas Inbox Dollars pays in cold, hard cash. Again, I can refer you to these programs if you'd like. You can simply click on this link for InboxDollars, but for My Points, I have to refer you via e-mail. Inbox Dollars will give you $5 just for signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment